Saturday, April 04, 2015

Bunnies and eggs

Time for the most loathed Easter chore - the egg dying. This is just total chaos with two little kids.

The worst part is they all want to DYE 14 eggs, but I am the only one who will eat them!


LOL  Their hands are COVERED in dye. The rabbit ear photos should be interesting.
He was so pleased with himself for managing to color an egg.

Dave's yearly rainbow eggs.

This year's bunnies:
I took this from a rabbit I had pinned. I couldn't figure out how to do it, so I "drew" it on the fabric with a tight zig zag stitch. It would have been more successful had I used a heavy canvas or had some interfacing. It was late at night and I had to get the rabbits finished before starting a new quilt, so yea.
This pair for the not twin terrors (everyone is ALWAYS asking if they are twins still) was a printed panel from spoonflower. They are SO very sweet. And fairly easy to do.
I love the apron full of babies the most!

Now I need to work up enough give  a damn to take those rabbit ear photos tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

  1. If you could find the energy to make a couple extras of those AMAZING bunnies, you could totally sell them on Etsy. I am in love with them!!!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?