Sunday, April 19, 2015

Flea Market Sundays


Hello Sunday.

Hello again flea market.
A pair of small needlepoints.
A box full of fun (and my shoes) that I will break into a separate post tomorrow.
A sweet Halloween costume.
A very cute appliqued baby quilt. I think this might have been a kit - the quilting itself looks factory made.  It has been well loved.
The door opens to show the kitty.

Aren't they sweet?
This quilt top is GIGANTIC.  114 inches long. It takes up the whole floor space of my living room. I need to decide what I want to do with it. It's too big to use for any of my quilt top usual uses as it is...
But it's very sweet.



A new pillowcase (already slept on it last night!).
And a pair of feedsacks. (I've been lucky in the feedsack department lately. I am not sure if I have shown them all here, but I know there are on instagram.)

Happy Sunday to you!

3 comments:

  1. Love that Halloween costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in agreement with Laurie. That Halloween costume is fabulous! You could use it at Halloween and Easter! Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bunny is so sweet! How lucky to have found something that can be used for two holidays.

    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?