Saturday, May 23, 2015

A Patriotic swap?

A few people have asked about adding another swap, so how about a patriotic theme?  I am always struggling to find things to hang on our summer feather tree (some day I WILL have those cardboard axes).

I picked these up yesterday and they got my crafty wheels spinning.

A few other patriotic things from the blog:


And one I have always loved from Country Living:
We are a little bit short on time, but I think it will work.

Details:
I will just run this the same as Halloween and Valentine's day. You make x number of ornament type items and you will receive the same number in return. (The number will depend on how many people sign up - it will be between 5 and 14. I will tell you the exact number in the welcome email.) Craft with whatever you please.

 If I can get at least 5 participants I will start the swap. I will close the sign up list at 14 participants.

The postage fee will be the usual $5, I can invoice you directly through paypal, so leave your paypal address in your email please. That way you don't have to worry about remembering to put it in your package and the shipping addresses are all collected in one place for me already.

The deadline to have your package to me will be June 21, that gives me a few days to turn them around in time for July 4th.

If you would like to join please email me at makinprojiks@gmail.com. Sign ups will close Weds, May 27th. Be there or be square!

2 comments:

  1. Me! Michaele, michaelek1@yahoo.com ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley and Michelle, please. We will email you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?