Sunday, June 28, 2015

Patriotic swap 2015

How about some patriotic swap ornaments today?

I made paper hats with Dresden boys on them. The boys reminded me of a parade.







The others:
Wreath from Michelle & Ashley;
Kitty from Michaele;
Denim flower front...
and back from Mikey;
Megan sent us three things! I used to LOVE those pins when I was in middle school! (Some of the flowers were different too);
Ball jar from Michelle & Ashley (this is a very creative way to use old stamps, I never know what to do with them. There is clear vinyl on the front of the jar);
These stunners from Tamera...

So cute right?
And Lady Liberty from Beth.

Thank you to EVERYONE! These are so darling and I cannot wait to do it again next year. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Can't wait to see how everything looks on your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all fabulous. Can't wait to see them on your tree too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?