Sunday, July 05, 2015

Flea market Sunday

What a crazy idea, flea market Sunday on a Sunday!

We've been getting to the flea really late every week. Too late to buy anything actually.

I passed a pair of these ducks the first time because of the price. Then I had to go back for them. We redid this bathroom this week, I need to post about that later this week. But I freaking LOVE this duck so.much. Folk art steals my heart right now. I am also totally giving into the urge to make everything white and light.

I also managed to scrounge up approximately four million yards of this dotty grosgrain ribbon. I have no clue what one human could do with this much ribbon, but it's also a heart stealer.
Dave had Friday off and the kids had camp so we went to an apron and quilt exhibit at a local art center. I screeched the car to a halt at an amazing garage sale on the way there. That pile holds - another vintage mirror, an old laundry drying rack, lemon candlesticks, a shadow box, what might be an ironstone teapot, two pieces of milk glass, the best littl vintage suitcase ever, a summer weight appliqué bedspread, and a bag of what's its that no one on Instagram or Facebook has been able to identify yet.

Back soon with the bathroom, the patriotic decorations and some blog talk. I hope. 

6 comments:

  1. Love the Duck!!! You really need to do a house tour on your blog, I would love to see all your rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE, LOVE THAT DUCK! You said there was a pair? Did you buy both or leave one behind? I would love one of them too. Darling in your bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ribbon and the duck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That duck is absolutely perfect. I've been loving all your sneak peeks on IG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those ducks are AMAZING! The perfect finishing touch to your bathrooms.

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooww...its good article...i like it,,i hope you visit back....

    doa qunut
    qunut
    doa qunut subuh
    doa qunut
    doa qunut

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?