Sunday, July 19, 2015

Flea Market Sundays

These photos are awful. We are having a very dark, stormy morning here.  Which, on the one hand, is swell because my children who have been waking up at 5 am actually slept until 8. But not so good for blog photos.

This wasn't a great flea market week anyway. The best find of the week was a lot of new old stock cotton birds I scored at a garage sale on Friday.  The photo of those is on instagram. I nearly peed in my pants when I spotted them!

A few random Christmas things.
Very, very tiny cotton Halloween heads. I am plotting a haunted Halloween house already and these will be perfect.
A set of card games just like the ones I used to play with my grandma. These will be used for playing with the kids.
Oh man, these are so awful they are good. German Dresden devils. They are HUGE! As tall as a Ziploc sandwich bag. I can't decide if they are too awful for the Halloween swap or not...but trust me, I am considering it. (evil laugh here, LOL)
4+ yards of this grey 1950s fabric...
and 4+ yards of this turquoise 1950s fabric. I can't decide if they are keepers or shop bound.
This is a keeper - I wish the light was better. It's peach colored with copper glittered dots, also 4+ yards. Even if I have to keep it for a prom dress that will never be for Sam, I will find something to make with this gorgeousness.
Halloween was out in full force this week.  Wooohooo!
And a partial set of Bill Ding stacking clowns for the kids.
 
Happy Sunday to you!

2 comments:

  1. Those devils are scary as heck! But that's what I love about them :-)

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm drooling over all your Halloween goodies. Those devils are divine! Can't wait to see what you do with your tiny cotton Halloween heads.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?