Monday, July 27, 2015

Flea market Sunday on Monday

The kids only have one more Friday of summer camp just as I have finally started to get my yard sale groove on. It only takes one good sale, as evidenced by all this loot!

That cellophane bag is holding a super thin ornament, the horns on the bottom are metal. I am not in love with them, but the paint is charming enough to keep them from the donation bag for now.
I am pretty sure I have seen these Santa costumes in my Halloween collectibles book. Finding one has been on my list forever, and when I saw the pic of it in the ad, I got my behind there as soon as I could.
I think this is actual art And not a print, but I thought it would be sweet in sammi's room.  Her room is nearly done and I haven't found a place for it in there yet though.
These cuties are shop bound. 
This little table is adorable. I think it will live in the living room once I make over that room. The can on top is super heavy and totally amazing. I  cannot even believe I scrounged it out of a basement for two dollars. The st Charles dairy used to be located not far from us. 

I am still knee deep in totally redoing our house! I have two more rooms done and will be back with those soon!

3 comments:

  1. That dairy time is so awesome! It would make cool umbrella holder bu the front door.

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying watching your room redo. I have one room I want to flip a bit...still on a fabric search for it first. Love the dairy tin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those stripey ornaments! And that can is super neat.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?