Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Project paint: master bathroom

This is the room that's been bugging me for a loooong time. 

The pink in here was always a way more intense oink than I had intended, but by that point in the remodel it did not seem wise to suggest painting it again. 

Now that it is a nice bright white, it just feels "right". 

I took down the IKEA mirror and hung a vintage one.
I printed my hippo photo on a canvas. I LOVE HER SO MUCH!
I took a vintage quilt top that Erica sent me and after a million hours of repairs and alterations I had a gorgeous shower curtain. Half is at the foot of the tub -
And the other half is at the head of the tub.
I hung up those folk art ducks from the flea a few weeks ago. I also have a serious crush on those. (Did I even mention those here? Or only Instagram? Who knows anymore.) Isn't it awesome though?
My medicine chest corner is unchanged other than the duck.
And my old door has a quilty curtain now.

Next up on the paint list - basement stairwell. Yikes!

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful birthday present! I love how it all turned out, especially the quilt top shower curtain and the duck. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your vintage-inspired bathroom. It's just fabulous. White is definitely "right". Can't get enough of that wooden duck either. Isn't IG addictive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this so much! I know that quilt top was a pain in the ass but it turned out so perfect.

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about your bathroom, especially the floor! Drooling :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?