Tuesday, October 27, 2015

On the fourth day of Halloween

They are still working on our hvac. It's totally thrown me off my game to have had people in and out all day for nine days and counting.

Plus, it feels like I am blogging into the abyss, so, yea.

On the fourth day of Halloween, the great pumpkin gave to me:

One Halloween door with thrown together wreath from stuff in the bin I was cleaning out for goodwill;
One old pumpkin hanging out with the antlers;

One failed mobile attempt with old teacher cut outs. I like this idea but my execution was bad, will try again next year as its a good way to display this collection;
One wire tree that I never finished decorating. Still eyeing that big orange tree. Ahem. Dave. 
One Skeleton collection;
One honeycomb dancer collection;

And one cabinet of curiosities, aka the collectibles. 

The hvac guys want to know if we like Halloween? 



1 comment:

  1. Love your displays! The big orange tree sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?