Wednesday, October 28, 2015

On the third day of Halloween

On the third day if Halloween, the great pumpkin gave to me:

 Part of the Halloween blowmolds;

And some more (I didn't get them all out because we were still building this furniture. I think they will all fit next year though);

One Halloween village that will never be completed. Maybe if I do it in July? I have grand plans and a stash of stuff;

One cloth costume collection;



And one witch piñata.

And no pants! Apparently I forgot when it got warm that my ten year old jeans all bit the dust last winter. It's almost November, might want to solve that problem eh?

2 comments:

  1. We had that blowmold with the top hat when I was a kid and a few years ago my parents got rid of it! Arrrgghhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. That piñata is awesome! I'd have a really hard time explaining to my family why they couldn't bust it open. They just don't seem to get the whole collectible concept.

    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?