Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Thanksgiving mantle

I have to say this has turned out to be my favorite mantle of the year since I started doing it last year. It's fuller than last year (I found turkey candles and added the pop of orange.)

By Friday I imagine I will start putting up the Christmas stuff.

If kids ever get well that is. Sam has had one thing after the other since Halloween, with fevers, puke, coughs and now a wicked ear infection. Grant is coughing again like mad too. On the way to the doctor yesterday he was trying so hard to say "hospital" and it kept coming out all jumbled. Adorable! I taught him to sound it out and now he says it very slow - hos.spit.al.










3 comments:

  1. That poster is so awesome. You just gave me a great idea for my science geek sister and brother in law!

    Get well everyone!!

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I hope your little's get well soon! Our son, 4.5, has had the same thing, but I only have the one, so hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look forward to seeing your mantels! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?