Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas 2015

I'm clearly losing the will to blog as I've blogged nothing this season.


Santa visited.

All dressed up for the preschool service.
The little kids sang at the preschool Christmas service. I know in my brain that Sammi is very small, but when I see her with the other kids my eyes fall out of my head. Goodness she is little.

Grant was nervous but once he got up there he was fine.
We did the annoying gingerbread. I put the houses together the day before which helped. And we made awesome gingerbread cookies the day before so they kids would have something to eat and stop asking me to eat nasty very hard old gingerbread houses. I still say I should just let them eat 10 lbs of candy and skip these blasted houses.
Sammi tore through her presents like a Texas tornado. She was CRAZY this year!
The magic is gone for Jack this year, which is sniff, but also? A LOT EASIER on Santa. Ahem.
Grant took his time.

Now the house has thrown up a toy store and I am ready for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there. What say you?