Sunday, December 20, 2015

Flea market Sunday

The weather here is nutso. 60 degrees for the foreseeable future. It does mean I can still go to the flea at least!

I nearly RAN to this box of vintage fabric. Do not be fooled by this crappy inside photo. Loads of lovely 30s and 40s prints here.


This big church is my best putz house yet. The little ones are already on the tree. I am still loving the tree so much.



Glow in the dark ornaments!


These are so sweet - wood and glass glitter.

Appliqué quilts are not akways my favorite, but her use of prints and not just solids, combined with her use of the blue print on the center medallion and the scalloped border won me right over.


It's dirty, but it's too close to the soltice to sun it right now.

I've spent the day cleaning out some things and taking a van load of stuff to goodwill again in preparation for the influx of stuff. Then I had to do the Christmas dinner shopping. I'm desperately trying to get it all done because sammi has to have ear surgery on Thursday. Eek. 

Back tomorrow with a quilt finish.



1 comment:

  1. I skipped the flea market yesterday. A lot of the good vendors skip Christmas week so I don't feel too bad about it.

    Sending tons of positive thoughts your way about Sammi' surgery this week!! She is a tough girl and The Polar Express will be a great motivator for her to get better quick!

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?