Sunday, January 17, 2016

Flea market Sunday

Oh my goodness, last week was one of the busiest weeks ever. By Friday afternoon I was ready to lie down on the side of the road and cry while sucking down an entire twelve pack of Coke. Lol

I have managed to find a few treasures lately though. 

Adorable Noah's ark.

Finally! A paper mache bunny.


An oil painting of Paris called to me at goodwill. This is not my usual thing at all, but I sort of love it. It reminds me of the art my grandparents always had up. It was in a very ugly frame so I need to look out for a good frame for it. 


When I had Dave rearrange the art on this wall to fit in this lovely new print I realized I'm buying a lot of things in these greens right now, I'm pretty sure I'm being heavily influenced by someone I follow on Instagram. :) The frame on this print is equally awesome.


A gorgeous quilt top. Again, not my usual pastels and more green. I passed this by three times but I could.not.stop thinking about it.

See? Swoon.





And a friendship quilt, in my much more usual pink.

This is very sweet, and I love their names - Eva, Alice, margeurite. But my favorite part is one block that reads...

Bob! Lol

Weird photos are due to five degree temps and some blowing snow. We are hunkered down in the house and I gave one quilt to finish and another to make progress on, plus my valentines!

Happy Sunday to you.







2 comments:

  1. So, so jealous on the amazing quilts you find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob the quilter? Quite possibly your most unique quilt find, huh?

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?