Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Hip Kitty Hipster Cat quilt



I was trolling pinterest one day trying to decide what on earth my next quilt would be when I stumbled on the Hipster Cat Pattern. I had to make it RIGHT NOW. It's a free pattern and it whipped together uber quick, despite having to make very large freezer paper templates.
 
I made mine slightly bigger than the pattern called for so we can use it as a lap blanket in the living room.
 
I LOVE mixing patterns and colors, so fun.


The only hang up was waiting on the arrival of the PERFECT backing fabric - teal glasses!
 
One quilt down in 2016, many to go!






6 comments:

  1. How adorable!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the coolest quilt ever! Love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the coolest quilt ever! Love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this! The pattern and colors are purrrrrrrfect!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?