Friday, February 12, 2016

Heart to Heart swap 2016

Usually I would break this up into two posts, but eeek, I am sucking at getting to blogging right now. Also, I apologize in advance, two of the valentines aren't marked and I will have to come back and edit the maker in! And, even worse, I don't have a picture of my own on the camera! LOL
 
Okay, this year's valentines:
 
 Paper pinwheels from Shara;
 Adorable tiny hot chocolate mugs from Michelle & Ashley;
 Paper rolled wreaths from Megan (this must have taken forever?);
 The tiniest little pinecone girls ever (wanted to keep them ALL!) from Jane;
 A mixed media flower from Michaele;
 A heart quiver full of feathery arrows from Beth;
 Little tart pans from the other Beth (I used this graphic to make a pillow when Jack was a wee toddler, it has a soft spot in my heart it turns out);
 Crochet hearts from Claire (right? Claire?)
 Canvas pockets from Keri (I had a hard time choosing again!);
 Wool felt garland from ?;
 Vintage bingo valentines from Marla (Oh.my. The cards were all adorable. I kept changing my mind about which to keep. This one reminded me of Sammi girl.);
 The back;
 Tiny bunting from ? . Mine is draped on a mirror in the foyer, so sweet;
 Crochet wreaths from Dee;
 Other side;
And one last bingo valentine from Joanna (You can find Joanna on instagram as vintagebaby63).

Thank you ladies! They were all lovely. I promise to come back and fill in those two missing names. As soon as I hunt down whatever toy is randomly beeping in the living room threatening to drive me crazy. ;-)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting the swap! I had so much fun making them and am already thinking of ideas for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heart quiver full of arrows can be separated into three separate hanging ornaments to hang on your valentine tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for hosting Sarah! I had great fun participating this year.

    I made the wool felt confetti garland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the swappy goodness this year! Thank you, Sarah, for hosting the Heart to Heart Swap again- I look forward to it after EVERY Christmas. Hope everyone enjoys the Love Blooms that I made from crocheted roses, cork filled bottle caps, glitter hearts, ribbon, and metal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made the tiny vintage bunting...hope you all enjoyed them. I loved all the valentines thanks for them!! Wendy Kronmuller www.Facebook.com/myvintagenestpa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made the tiny vintage bunting...hope you all enjoyed them. I loved all the valentines thanks for them!! Wendy Kronmuller www.Facebook.com/myvintagenestpa

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?