Sunday, April 03, 2016

Flea market Sundays

This morning was a worlds largest garage sale thing. I paid extra to get in early because it's usually a madhouse. Plus getting in earLy meant having the kids dressed by six.

Usually I fill up my cart. This year I went through three times amd this is what I bought:

A pair of west German Carolers. They are pretty big, roughly seven or eight inches tall.
A small dish towel that screamed make me into something. 

And a fairly large egg...

With another gnome.

I thought maybe I imagined how much I buy, so I looked back. But nope, last year it was a full cart. March was an entire month of pretty big shows with nothing to show for it really. Perhaps it won't be a great junk season this year.

Guess I will just have to go back to making all the quilts then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there. What say you?