Sunday, April 17, 2016

Flea market sundays


Man, flea market season was in full swing today! I bought a ton of stuff plus I spotted my first singer featherweight in the wild. (It had been at an estate sale a few weeks ago, but my kids were off school  so I could go. Now I'm wondering how much it was there, because it was $450 at the flea.)

What did I buy?
Apple core quilt top.
The sweetest vintage puppets ever.
Freezer baskets for the pantry. I left two behind and as I turned around to change my mind they were gone. Dumb move on my part. I am using them in my pantry.
Tablecloth.
Winking Jack treat bu me and spun cotton heads for Halloween.
Silk bindings and a sterling pin cushion.
Super sweet baby/doll quilt.
Orphan quilt blocks.
Random linens.
Cutest pull toy ever.
Fun chalkboard.
Tied quilt WITH ALL THE PRINTS.
This is no piece of technical quilting mastery, but I'm so smitten with its charm.
Gorgeous star quilt.


Which won me over with these three little pigs fabrics!

A happy Sunday indeed.













3 comments:

  1. I love all the prints on the quilts and I am smitten with that chalkboard.Great finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with freezer baskets and rarely leave them behind. They are super useful!

    Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super good this week! Love the spun heads of course, but that little tea time pull set is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?