Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Thrifted

Man, the flea market/junk scene hasn't been good to me lately. Despite hitting an estate sale, the flea, ten garage sales...I bought nothing. 

I did thrift a few winners though:

Old sleeping bag with best floral print ever. Hello new picnic blanket!
A $3!!! Bernina. This was a thrifting dream come true. I've looked at every thrift store sewing machine for ten years hoping to find a Bernina. This is a cheap model, but perfect for the kids and Dave (since I won't let them touch my quilting machines!)


And a gorgeous pile of vintage fabric scraps. 

I have been so, so, so tired lately. Dead tired. I don't know if something is wrong with me or what, but I am barely functional lately. Ugh! I need it to pass NOW please.

2 comments:

  1. Love the fabric scraps and nice score on the sewing machine! Hope the tiredness goes away quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should take those amazing fabric scraps and make a wreath like the one I tagged you in last week!

    Wake up, Sarah! There are quilts to be made :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?