Sunday, May 01, 2016

Flea market Sunday

This was a busy, busy junk weekend. The vintage market days market is in town and the regular flea was today also. Plus we are working on the porch and replacing the water heater (finally!).

I forgot to take a pic of a restaurant ware marmalade jar too. 

Okay, onto the stuff!

Chicken wire cloche.
Handmade duck.
Old cake topper. The bottom of this one is fragile, but I never find these anymore.
And a second one. 
Tole candlesticks.
Little wire pot stand.
Feedsack dolls.
A single adorable kids placemat. And more napkins. These are my favorite napkins, we use them everyday.
A horrible photo of the cutest kitty appliqué in progress. I will finish this up and make a pillow for Sammi. (It's been so rainy here!)
Coat rack. I need to figure out how to tighten the pegs somehow so we can use it.
Denmark honeycomb daisies.
Quilt one.

So sweet.
Quilt two. Lavender wedding ring.
Even sweeter.
Quilt three. I looked up this pattern (i finally invested in some quilt I.d. Books), it's called rosebud. It's rough in the center, but the quilt market here continues to be flooded with dirt cheap quilts. So, I'm still buying while the buying is good.



Happy Sunday to you! (Hopefully this water heater thing doesn't end in a 12 hour disaster.)











6 comments:

  1. Those quilts! Amazing. Never, ever do I see quilts like that or hardly any for that matter here in MI. You are so lucky! Love everything you found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those quilts! Amazing. Never, ever do I see quilts like that or hardly any for that matter here in MI. You are so lucky! Love everything you found.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels the need to save handmade items from the flea market/thrift store. My mom has a stack of quilts at her house and she has threatened to haunt me if I sell or get rid of them when she's gone(not that I would).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds, especially the quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sarah, those quilts!! They are simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those feedback dolls are AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?