Saturday, August 20, 2016

Chicago flea

Right before school started I was so desperate for a little junking that we took the kids to Chicago for a short trip. We had a very good trip, and I need to get up a few photos of that, but I want to be sure to get these in here. They are crappy pics, but when I searched for things I had bought at the All state flea in the past, nothing cAme up on the darn blog! 

It turns out the flea market was not great. I had a super hard time finding anything to buy. Oy.

New pillow ticking.
 
Easter egg, rough condition. 
Small jadeite pitcher. (This was a nice score.)

Vintage pipe cleaners in lovely colors.

Black ornaments. Only three have any decorations left on them, but black ones are pretty rare.

And a grab bag of wooden things. I bought them for the sevi birthday numbers, but there are a lot of interesting little German things in there too!

1 comment:

  1. I hate going to the flea market and struggling to find things to buy. But the Jadeite pitcher would have made it all worth it to me!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?