Sunday, September 11, 2016

Flea market Sunday


Today was a flea market that I usually really look forward to as its one of the few times I can fill up my cart and spend all my money. 

Sadly I got sick this week and it's kicking my ass. I overslept this morning! You really do have to be the early bird around here. I think my RA meds are why I cannot kick this cold. I can barely move from the couch and I was really struggling with hiking in and out today. 

I did snag a few things.
I did an apple themed mantle for August and September this year and these old school cut outs will look great next year. I really need to try and post a pic of that tomorrow.

A few Halloween goodies. These were all that was left in a big box, I'm sure I missed some good stuff in that box.
Currently an apron, but this adorable fabric is in my reuse bin now.
A huge amount of spun cotton angels with a few other Christmas goodies. The ziploc bag is stuffed full of angels. 
a butterfly quilt top. She's started penciling her quilting pattern on part of it.
A yellow tied quilt. 
She ran out of her original fabric and was making do here. Jack started soccer this week and I'm thinking this is headed to the van as the soccer quilt. It was a little chilly in the shade last night.

And a very nice appliqué kit quilt.
This really is lovely. It's destined for resale.

If I live that long I guess. Right now I'm still just lying here exhausted, hacking and letting the kids play All the video games.






1 comment:

  1. Hope you start to feel better soon! You sure do find amazing things, the bag of spun heads fantastic! And of course love the quilts.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?