Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Making

Grants preschool self portrait, complete with crazy red hair and glasses.
Sammi's kindy paper from yesterday. I love how she has all the letters but in no particular order.


And super quick Halloween ornaments for my big tree. (Part of a target dollar spot banner kit plus Dennison seals.)


A new Halloween pillow. I finished it with chenille and a zipper (! Gasp!). The center is a dish towel from tjmaxx. 

***a few people have inquired about a Halloween swap. There is no swap this year. I think I am done with the heart to heart swap also. I have enjoyed them, but a decade of swap wrangling feels like enough I think. There are loads of Instagram swaps if you still want to do that, go have a look. :)  xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there. What say you?