Sunday, October 16, 2016

Flea market sundays

Finally! A good day at the flea. It was definitely a buy all the things, make two trips to the car kind of day.

Grandmothers flower garden quilt top. 
I remember when I NEVER used to see this pattern. I might have an embarrassing amount of them now.


Huge pink bottlebrush wreath.
I'm going to put this on some ticking and make a pillow for grants room. (I am still seeing Halloween pillows though.)

Vintage paper Halloween.
Wedding cake topper.

This toy sewing machine has been on my eBay watch list so many times, I finally scored it cheap! (Never mind the dust I was in a hurry.) 

This pumpkin is all over Instagram, so I bought her for $1. She's growing on me eith her emoji like face.
Man, there was so much Christmas out. 



I could've bought do much more of it, but I tried to show some restraint.

We had SEVEN preteen boys here last night for a birthday sleepover for Jack. I'm spending the day regrouping. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there. What say you?