Saturday, November 05, 2016

halloween costumes

 Oh boy, its taken me almost a week to get back here to post these.  This year the kids grabbed costumes from their dress up bins and Jack wore one I grabbed at goodwill.  Easy peasy. It was SO SO hot though. Grant nearly had to change his mind due to the heat.

 Sam, the flower fairy.

 Grant LOVES this cat outfit, he wears it every time they play dress up. Its very nearly too little now.


 I also had underestimated how tall Jack is now! (5'1!)
Next year will be a handmade year again I suppose...

2 comments:

  1. Cute! We live in northern Minnesota and I would like to know how it feels to be able to go trick or treating without wearing 5,000 layers of clothes so we don't freeze to death. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids look great in their costumes - all so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?