Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!

 After all the prep for the magazine in December I was totally NOT feeling like decorating for another holiday. A few weeks ago the grey grey grey all the days grey blahs got to me and I hauled out some pink. I didn't make the kids school valentines this year either - grabbed some at aldi while buying bread. And it's fine! No heart to heart swap this year for the first time in 11 years (I do miss that one a wee bit). Just low key.

We will eat our favorite indian take out in  between my shuffling kids to and fro from all the things and move onward.

 (Jack top, Sam rainbow, Grant black)


 Jack was too busy crying to cooperate for a photo. Sam was freezing. Grant reports he totally did NOT feel like smiling.
 They are adorable anyway. And I took the pictures anyway. Because time is fleeting.




So. Happy Valentine's day to you and yours!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's to you and yours too! That second to last photo is precious. After I dropped my kindergartner off this morning I had to run to the market where I saw a Dad from my sons class filling out Valentine's cards for his son. Too funny. Homemade or store bought, the kids don't seem to care. I enjoy your blog and Instagram posts Sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?