Tuesday, May 09, 2017

On the junking road

Stuff acquired this week:

This old painting was in perfect condition. Then there was a little accident in the parking lot. Sniff.
I can stop using Dave's tape measure as a door stop now.  There was another, I should have bought it too. When the windows are open the doors slam shut.
My kids keep breaking these so now I buy every one I see.
I seem to have a teensy problem with acquiring these as of late.
This quilt top is dated 1958.
I love how she fancied up her name.


And her choice of script was interesting too. It contains some names of a few ladies who share the last name with a rather large car dealership in our area.  Interesting stuff!





1 comment:

  1. Hi! Is your new quilt called an Autograph quilt?

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?