Monday, July 10, 2017

Patriotic mantle

I decided I need a project I could do while the kids were swimming, so I started working on some of those Mollie Makes freebies kits. This took a long time actually. But! It served the purpose. I need to see what else is in that box.

I rearranged Sammi's room this week and to my HORROR discovered her $50/gallon paint has faded all over the place. That means I need to repaint her room too. Maybe when the kids go back to school...


I will come looking for this next year and not be able to find it, so I better get it in here! This was the patriotic mantle this year.

I just took it all down because I need to paint the dining room. With no will to live. Hmmmmm. Plus no way to stop between the kitchen and the sewing room. This should be exciting times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there. What say you?