Sunday, August 06, 2017

Come flea with me - What Cheer


Dave and I took a little impromptu trip to the What Cheer flea this week. I do still love and adore this flea. It's so quiet if you get there early! Our flea is loud and chaotic. 

We were super, super lucky to be there in the middle of a huge cold front. It was 53 degrees at 7 am in August! Wearing Jeans and sweatshirts and wandering around junk as the day dawned was just what I needed.

Sorry the pics are meh, the light in the morning is just not flattering. 

A few pics of the flea:



I loved all of this stuff so much. The prices were actually really reasonable except on the one item I wanted to own, so I didn't buy any.
So many rusty old farm signs out here.
I really wanted to drag home this cabinet too.

This quilt top was $50, too pricey for a quilt top, but if I ever get a chance I want to play with this color combo myself.


The $1 bins. I found two sets of pink depression glass candlesticks in there (also not acquired bc just not really useful for me.)

Tomorrow  I will be back with what I did buy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there. What say you?