Sunday, September 10, 2017

Dilly


Yesterday we said goodbye to Picadilly. At 17 1/2 years old he was still a very sweet old boy, but he'd had a tumor that just kept getting worse and worse and when I was checking him over yesterday morning (like I did everyday), I noticed he'd started to lose control of his bladder now too. Poor sweetie. 

We have had these cats since they were born. 17 years is a lot longer than I ever expected to have them, and while I didn't spend as much time focused on them as I did before the kids, they will forever be in my heart as my long time companions. 

It's so hard to keep losing one after another. And it's so weird to have just two cats now. I keep looking for the others. :(

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry for the loss of another sweet cat. I hope your heart can start to heal.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?