Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Flea Market Finds

This week I went to the flea SURE I was going to buy only Halloween. I bought no Halloween and all quilts. Hmmmm. This is a partial quilt top. (The light was so bad, it was actually cloudy for a few days.)


Another quilt top. Could be N or Z, I am thinking Z based on the length. Rather unusual to see letters, never mind Z!


Glass birthday candle holders.


A flock of wood birthday candle holders.
A quilt that was filthy and wadded up on the floor. Thankfully it's hot as a bugger here right now so It got a wash and a sun. It cleaned up pretty well.

I also had the chance to get in the basement of a friend. I bought a lot from her, including this doll quilt and a lone quilt block. (Clever construction there!)

Halloween!  A sweet flannel costume.
Ornaments (that were not $1 a box.)
And a few random Christmas things.

I am rushing to finish the Halloween quilt, have a birthday party for Grant, make Halloween costumes and go see IT tonight. Busy, busy!




1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are the quilt whispers! I'm always amazed how many you find! The Double Wedding Ring is my favorite. I can't believe it was treated so poorly! No damage? The door quilt is sweet too. What an intricate pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?