Thursday, September 28, 2017

Halloween quilt

 All done! I think there are few blocks I missed listing on my posts, I will try and go back to get those in there too.  It was a bit of a challenge to get all the blocks together since I didn't bother trying to make consistent sizes.  Hmmm, not the best plan, but it still worked out.

I do love the result. And it was fun.

It was NOT fun taking off one million tiny scraps of papers. Nope, still hate that.


 Vintage polka dot fabric on the back.
 some kind of voodoo stripe matching happened on this corner.
 The rat might be my favorite.

details:
Started and finished September 2017
Paper piecing for all but a few blocks
All the fabrics I could find in the universe that would work
My usual cotton batting
A keeper! Already hanging in the living room
Patterns in previous posts labeled Halloween Paper Piecing

1 comment:

Hi there. What say you?