Monday, October 09, 2017

Frankenstein treat bag

I've been working frantically trying to get a bunch of sewing done. I was working on the kids costumes and when I pulled the treat bags out of the bins I realized that Grant's was totally wrecked. I had chosen wool felt when I made it and the first Halloween it rained caused the felt to stretch horribly. On one of my many trips to Joann I grabbed a remnant of green felt and decided it would be a Frankenstein bag replacement. I was having a hard time deciding on what face to give him when Grant jumped right in. He chose the face, helped do the cutting, placed the features, and dug in the rick rack and chose a color for the scar. A joint collaboration! 

(Some of you may remember the owl bag I made for Jack a million years ago - he has used it every year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there. What say you?