Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I can almost taste it

We are having another bought of 60+ degree days here and spring is so close I can almost taste it. It has me dreaming of things to come...
yardsales...
trees in bloom...
cotton candy and parades...
hours spent playing with my favorite little boy in the backyard...
home town baseball games under the setting sun...
adventures in farm country (100 mile yard sale here I come!)...
carnival rides (Jack's sweet little baby wave in this photo kills me with it's cuteness)...

and more.

What are you dreaming of?

7 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to spring, too! Your photos almost made me feel the warm breath of spring blowing through my office! Especially the baseball one - I hope we get to go to a game this year!

    :) Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the above and whatever else Spring will bring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to yard sales while wearing SANDALS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flowers and Green - everything is so brown and ugly right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll just be happy to get outside again lol. That and for the little man to have sand again. That's the only time he quietly plays on his own. I love watching him doing and having a minute to myself too. Come on Spring!

    ps. i need your address!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah,
    couldn't have said it better! There's something about lights at a game that makes me feel so nostalgic...and Jack is such a little cutie!

    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What am I dreaming of.... joining you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?