Sweet cheeks Sammi is twelve weeks old today!
At twelve weeks you:
* laugh when I sing "junebug, junebug, what do you see? I see a junebug looking at me!"
* sleep through the night
* have a tendency to freak out in the car
* like to mimic (talk) with daddy just before bed every night
* hate the bath (how can you hate swimming in the fancy tub with mama!?)
* have relearned how to use a bottle (mama is very happy she will be able to see bon jovi after all)
* are a mama's girl through and through
* still happy to cruise around town in the sling
* quite the finger sucker
* starting to grasp blankets (and shirts!)
* watching every move we make VERY closely
* the apple of your brother's eye (and he yours)
* in love with your bouncy chair toys
* still the loveliest little girl we have ever laid eyes on.
Love you baby girl.