We did a MASSIVE amount of work on this house in a super short period of time. Completely gutted and remodeled in about 3.5 months, from top to bottom.
But there were a few things that never got done.
We've been slowly ticking them off the list as spring starts to arrive.
We finally have:
paint on the inside of the front door (I went with yellow after seeing that yellow door I showed you a few weeks back on another blog);
a cheap swingset for the kids (still waiting to build the "fort" with that blue slide you see in the yard, but this will work for now);
door knobs! (vintage glass with retrofit kits from ebay, it's kind of hard to live without door knobs for so long);
and a house number (not perfect, but it will work just fine until I find "perfect").
Too bad the "crap I want to do to the house" list never is actually finished!