Saturday, April 30, 2011

The royal family portrait

I thought it would be cute to take a photo of the kids and I wearing tiaras to celebrate Wills and Kate finally tying the knot.
We tried to do a self portrait...
I tried a photo of Sammi by herself (which Jack insisted on being partially in)...
Jack tried to take his own picture (when was the last time he washed his face for goodness sake?)...

and this is the best David could come up with of the three of us. (umm, hello breastfeeding-not wearing a proper bra-cleavage.) Just what is Sammi doing anyway?

(And my new cheap camera leaves a big yellow date stamp on all the blurry photos it takes. I bought it because it was supposed to be easier to take self portraits with.)

Perhaps some ideas are better left in me old head.

At least it makes me laugh.

7 comments:

  1. Those are jolly good photos! Darling idea to have glittery crowns for the special occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I don't think I've ever seen a picture of you, Sarah! You and your little royal subjects are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha -- you all look tooo cute Sarah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sammi is practicing her royal wave! She is a princess, after all, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at that sweet girl working her neck muscles. Princess in the making. My boys could never stay out of their sisters pictures. Hams. Miss that! Lovely tiaras. I am sure that ham of yours will love the day you pull these out to show his girlfriends. Smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  7. For the baby bed, could you make it into a sort of reading/snuggle with dolls space?

    You all look darling!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?