Thursday, February 14, 2008

Nearly there

I am missing one Valentine from the swap that I haven't taken a photo of yet, but until I can unglue Jack from me, it just isn't going to happen. So, let's just enjoy these, shall we?
Megan of How did I get here? contributed these super cute chocolatey cupcakes. I love that little cherry button on top.
And yet another Sarah :-), from Experiment Land made these cuties. (Sorry my photo of this one is bad, you can't really appreciate it here.) She cut those ladies out from old wrapping paper! I am always looking for ideas for using old wrapping paper, and I love this use of it.
These amazing collages were made by Stephanie (who I think is not yet blogging?). So much goodness on these, from the dresden paper wings at the top, to the old bingo markers, and the sweet vintage valentine girls.

There is still a pile of awesome hostess gifts waiting to be photographed also. This swap was so much fun, and thank you all for participating. Didn't they make gorgeous Valentines?

Happy Valentines Day to everyone!

(P.S. If you feel like you are missing emails from me, be sure to check your bulk folders. It seems like a lot of emails are going missing in spam folders.)

8 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous too! Thanks for sharing all of these with us.

    I agree, too. I'm amazed at how many Sara(h)'s and Jennifer's there are out there in blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that Jack still is under the weather. I was wondering where Sarah got the lady with the umbrella- wrapping paper. Too clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some really special Valentines. Have a special Valentines. Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

    Thanks for letting me know you already have a copy. I wouldn't want you to miss out on something crafty.

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all so pretty!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day. You sure have been posting some great valentines. And hope little Jack is on the mend too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love every Valentine!!! So different and so fabulous!!! Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family-hope it was as sweet as you are!!! xo-Melfie

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are super-duper cute Valentine's ideas. thanks for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?