Sunday, September 01, 2013

Halloween Swap take 2

Boo!

It's the first of September.

Halloween swap time.

Yes, it's early. But I need to have the whole month of September to create since I have two birthdays in the coming month.
A little taste of some of the fun from last time.

And the beginning of what's brewing in my head for this year!

Here's the deal:
You will make 13 ornaments. Send them to me by September 30th along with $5 to help pay for sending them back to you. I will repack boxes and send one of each of the ornaments the first week of October. You will be getting thirteen new to you ornaments in your box (but not one of your own, make an extra to keep!).

I will only accept THIRTEEN swappers.

To sign up you will need to email me at makinprojiks@gmail.com.

Sign ups will be open until we are full or Weds September 4.

I will send a confirmation email out on Friday September 6 to all swappers.

Now go get your craft on!

3 comments:

  1. Count me in. I'm ready for the annual Halloween fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?