Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Etsy

A few weeks back I made myself a new wreath and I had the (not so) brilliant idea to make a few extra for an Etsy shop. Why was it not so brilliant? Let me count the ways...LOL. Really though, I have quickly discovered that while I like to make things, I like to make that thing right then, in that moment, and I don't really like to revisit it. My head has been swirling with no fewer than 3 new ideas for other projects, and instead I have been committed to finishing the wreaths!

Anyway, here they are below, and they are indeed for sale on Etsy.
A patriotic version, complete with vintage US NAVY fabric.
And a version made with more of the 1930's reproduction fabrics that I hold near and dear.

If you feel like you need one, you can find them here .

And now I can get onto those other Patriotic crafts that are burning a hole in the creative thinking spot in my brain!

11 comments:

  1. Those are so adorable! What a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! I hear you on the mass production ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are cute sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. My. Gosh. Those are so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, I hate to be a huge nerd about it, but are the dimensions the inside or outside diameter? I have this thing about proportions, you see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them. Bravo for getting on etsy. I know you've been wanting to.

    Love the new-old pink mirror, too.

    Cheers! LA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on getting on the great selling divide-I'm one to just make a couple of this and a couple of that--I can't mass reproduce either. My attention span isn't that long!

    lucy

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so lovely, yet another reason why I should get myself a paypal account!!!
    Suzie Sews

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have a serious weakness for those vintage fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So with you on the mass production thing. I am dragging my feet big time to get some stuff done for a craft fair/etsy. I am a flighty crafter, who changes her mind daily about what she wants to make right then.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?