Thursday, October 19, 2006

And then he was 2.


My Dearest Jack,
Today you are 2! I can hardly believe it is true.

I can now see bits and pieces of myself in you, but, I can also see how you are quickly becoming your own little person.

This has been quite a year for us, you have learned how to walk, how to talk, how to be funny!, how to be loving, and so much more. You have been a great joy to watch grow, and sometimes I can still hardly you believe you are my little boy.

I hope that you will always keep your enthusiasm and curiosity about the world around you.

(And most importantly for me, I hope I will always be able to hear the sweet way you say "Mama" forever ringing in my ears.)
With love,
Mama

P.S. Look at the turkey run!! He sure was scared of you.

12 comments:

  1. Happy, happy, happy birthday Jack!
    -Ann and Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday Dear Jack
    Happy Birthday to you

    XXOO
    Emily, Lily and Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madeline loves the turkey photo :)

    Happy Birthday, Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Jack! It is so much fun to see you growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, Jack! Happy Birthday!
    -Nora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to your little boy! 2 is such a fun age...exploring the world, language, and emotions. be sure to relish in it instead of fearing it like many parents do. It's a wonderful time for a child. And it's fun to go along for the ride as a parent...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Jack!
    - A. and Sam
    (have been hiding from ADL because I have too much work to do, but thinking of you-- I found a cool StL-based mama blogger whom you might try to hook up with? will email or PM you with the url)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet ,savor it turn around twice and their 10!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy, happy birthday, Jack! Sorry we are a day late. How time flies. Enjoy!
    - Rebecca and Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  10. David7:44 AM

    Happy birthday to my precious little buddy. It is hard to believe that you've already been with us for a whole two years. I am very proud to be your dada. I love you!

    Hugs, tickles, and kisses,
    Dada

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, so sweet - just reading this now! Can't believe Jack is 2 and Ezra is almost there - time really does fly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A belated happy birthday, Jack! I can't believe how fast two years has flown. We've been thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?