Sunday, October 22, 2006

Swap Goodness


Thank you so much to Rebecca at Thrifty Goodness for my terrific craft supply swap package! I cannot wait to put it to good use. Look at all the good stuff, fabric, buttons, scrap papers, paper dolls, patterns and more. (I have hidden the buttons. They are so beautiful, and Jack really wanted them. LOL) The best part is I had been kicking myself over not buying some of that BOO fabric, imagine my surprise when I found it in there!


Jack loved the fish face too!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm so glad it made it (I used the automatice postage machine and it was a bit scary ha ha)and that there are things you'll be able to use! I tried to get on line all weekend and our stupid internet was out (we've been having MAJOR problems) sorry I wasn't in touch sooner! Glad jack liked the fishy face, it just made me laugh when I saw it!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?