Sunday, October 06, 2013

I am a sucker for handprint projects

I saw the handprint spiders on pinterest so I had Dave help me do them this weekend.

Man, I love handprint projects. I need to do the ghost feet with the little kids too.
Grant. (He actually did better at this than my other two kids at his age, usually it's a bloody nightmare.)
Jack.
Sam.

I FINALLY finished these skulls on platters too.


Not gonna lie, they are super fun.

I seem to be having several craft successes in a row.

Something is bound to be a fail soon. LOL.

*Had to take Sammi to a walk in care clinic this morning. She is SO snotty and yesterday her poor little eyes started gluing shut. Since she is sick we have just been hanging out close to home all weekend. It's nice (and blessedly unbusy!), but I did really want to hit the pumpkin patch this weekend to take photos. Boo.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Sammy is under the weather. I hope the germ fairy leaves the rest of the house alone. Your craft projects turned out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?