Monday, March 11, 2024

Christmas things

Dave and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary by FINALLY taking a honeymoon trip! A kid free few days in Vegas (I had never been. I also had not been on a plane since 9-11.) it was wonderful. 
Annual NYE family photo. 

I bought a few things at a vintage Xmas market. 


We took the kids to the nutcracker (even though I messed up the days. ) 

Dave and I saw the floral nutcracker display in Vegas. Bellagio I think? 
Hotel sunrise view over the mountains. We stayed at the Palazzo - gorgeous. 
We took a gondola ride. 

Then we drove our mustang convertible out to death valley. This was not part of the original plan but ZERO regrets. It literally took my breath away.

I mean come on! We were lucky enough to see the lake from the flooding, 

We made Xmas cookies. 
And a Publix gingerbread store! We love visiting Publix in the south. 
Jack cut off this massive head of hair. 

Oh hi. 
And there were presents. 



And matching pajamas (that Sam will only tolerate for 30 seconds for a photo then they are ripped off and sent to live far far away from her. What can ya do? ) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there. What say you?